Wednesday 26 June 2013

Today

Today I got to meet a new little person. My very good friend Rachel gave birth to a stunning little lady nearly four months ago and today I got to meet her for the very first time. Little Skye was totally adorable, and totally my new best friend! She seemed to like me, so much that she even fell asleep with me, that is a pretty high honour for a baby! And of course, Mr Bee was smitten., giving her gentle kisses and  pats.
After our snuggles with the little beauty, we headed off for home, but decided to have a little drive and a wander first. We headed out to places we haven't explored before and found lots of footpaths that were too overgrown to walk, we had fun playing in the tall, yellow fields.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...