Wednesday 24 April 2013

Essentials



A big clear out of my make up bag, stripping it down to the bare bones for every day.

I was seriously sceptical about this product but it is seriously amazing. I have noticed a marked improvement in the quality of my skin in the two weeks of using this mineral powder which was more than I ever expected. I love how easy it is to achieve a natural coverage.

The little magic pot. I was blown away by this concealer, never before have blemishes been covered so successfully without even a hint of caking. I had no intention of buying a concealer when I visited the counter but as soon as it was applied, I knew it was coming home with me.

After watching a lot of bridal make up tutorials, I learned that a finishing powder was a must, so I bought one of these not long after Christmas and have been using it to set my make up. Of course, I find it works much better with the rest of the Bare Minerals range but it sure does its job, and gives a gentle glow to boot.

I love this palate, you can create so many different looks and the quality is just fantastic.

I have always loved eye shadow sticks. Just a quick smudge and off you go, simple and effective when you don't have ages to apply make up!

A totally reliable concealer which I now use as a back up for really dark/red blemishes.

An old faithful and something I can't live without!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...