Monday 9 April 2012

Holiday Crafting

This Bank Holiday I have been getting back into my crafting. Following my trip to Cath Kidston on Friday, I have been making this little gift parcel for a friend. Maybe it is on its way to you?
On Saturday, Anna and I stood a craft fair in Burbage. It was pretty pants but we did seem to make some good connections. 
 I was thinking about making some book marks to sell at the craft fairs. I quickly threw this one together this afternoon. What do you think?
I hope you have had a nice bank holiday Easter weekend :)

1 comment:

hannah said...

What lovely Cath Kidston fabric in the top picture, and I love the other things in the picture too :) the bookmark is wonderful and I definitely think people will buy it! It will brighten up anyone's book! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...