Sunday 1 April 2012

Birthday Weekend

This weekend I turned another year older! To celebrate, Papa Bee took me on a surprise visit to Twycross Zoo with Mr Bee, Vito and Becka.




Mr Bee's new friend, they played together for ages.









Mama's favourite

Week old goat triplets, well two of them anyway!

Vito took charge of the camera!

 After our day at the zoo, we went back to Vito and Becka's for a birthday tea, followed by this rather delicious cake!
My gifts, a spa day voucher, jewellery, stamps and a Le Cruset Cake Stand! 
Thank you to everyone who made my day special :)
PS. Some of the photos really need editing but I don't have the time!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Looks like you had a lovely day! We love Twycross Zoo too and my favourites are the Meerkats!! Love the look of the picnic too ;)

xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...