Thursday 16 February 2012

Spotlight on: Bee Designs

It occurred to me that I have lots of friends and family who are incredibly talented! I thought that I should share with you their makes and so the 'Spotlight On...' was created! This 'Spotlight On' is dedicated to Bee Designs
.
I first met Sue of Bee Designs when I did my first ever craft fair in October. Her stall was just across the walkway from mine, and being 'bee' related, I was naturally interested! Sue is keen paper crafter with a broad range of beautiful products from gift tags to hand bound books.

I had an email from Sue a week or so ago saying that I had won a competition she was running on her facebook page. At first, I thought she was someone else, but instantly recognised the beautiful package when it turned up on my doorstep! There was a bag full of goodies featured in the photos in this post. 
 

You will find Bee Designs at various Craft Fairs around the Midlands area, alternatively her beautiful products are available through various online shop fronts which are linked from her website.


1 comment:

Bee Designs said...

Thank you so much for this fab 'spotlight on'. Loving your blog and off to have a proper read, that's what Sunday mornings are for.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...