Friday 24 February 2012

Shopping

Today, Mr Bee and I went shopping. We haven't been in a while, so I decided to treat him. Unfortunately I am incredibly fussy, so we came home with a spring jacket for him, one pair of jeans and some new shoes. 
His usual shoe of choice, Converse, were far too big in a 6, and with a 5 being too teeny, the lady suggested the Vans shoe. It fitted lovely with some room to grow and more importantly, Mr Bee loved them :)
 We made a stop at the bookshop as I promised him we could take some books home. He saw a book about an Owl in the window so we searched hard for it inside, fell in love and took it home. It is called 'A Bit Lost' by Christ Houghton. It is perfect, we would highly recommend it!
The only things brought home for Mama Bee were a bunch of flowers to cheer me up and two new nail colours.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The nailvarnishes look really nice :) I cannot wait for Molly to be able to wear real shoes haha! xxxx

Unknown said...

Thanks Sioned! I spent ages earlier trying to paint them and made such a mess :( All good now though!
She will be in them soon enough! Is she nearly walking?
Louie knows what he likes already, he is very demanding and fell in love with the Vans, wouldn't take them off!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...