Wednesday 28 September 2011

17 days to go...


Only 17 days to go before my very first craft fair!

I must admit, I have been a bit of a bad crafter for the past month or so :( I haven't been making as much as I had been earlier on in the year. But with such little time to go, I need to get into gear and make sure I have enough to showcase at the event.

This evening, I have been a busy bunny, cutting out things ready to stitch, doing stock checks, making lists and actually making some stuff too.

I made another little gadget case, they are getting easy to make now. I think I should have enough now :) And I got started on a utility apron too. I will need to make a few aprons to take with me. This one is particually handy though, as it has several pockets for your bits and bobs, great for crafters or to use as a cleaning pinny.

I have a few more rings that I would like to make, and really need to get cracking on the card front. I will also be taking with me drawstring bags, business card holders and my really lovely bunting.

Please come along! I hope to see you there!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...