Monday 31 August 2015

Through New Eyes

Last week I picked up my new camera so I have spend these past few days exploring and getting used to my upgrade. We have spent the entire weekend busy as bees at National Trust properties whilst Pappy and Bob have been laying the patio for us so today, Bank Holiday Monday, we have had a very chilled day, catching up on washing, baking scones and playing lego. Just the standard rainy bank holiday really!



 Have I mentioned that I love where I live?

 A sunny sunflower from Hanbury Hall on the wet and soggy Bank Holiday.


 Ooooh, and my business cards arrived last week too! Have you visited my photography website yet? Hop along to www.heidimcclymontphotography.co.uk.





 How does she suit me?







 And that was our week, the last week before going back to school. I can't believe our little bee is going in to Year One tomorrow, where does the time go!

1 comment:

Leonard said...

This is a great post thanks for writing it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...