Sunday 30 August 2015

Hanbury


Sunday. A trip out with Nana and Grandad and Louie.
What can I say? It rained pretty much aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall day! But we had a lovely time wandering the gorgeous grounds and ticking things off the '50 things' list!

 My little farmer!





Hanbury is known for its produce stall in the walled garden. Last year we bought purple runner beans (which were delicious!) but this year didn't disappoint. I couldn't resist this beautiful handtied bouquet and all day I had people asking me where I got my beautiful flowers from!









And without disappointing the little bee, we went pond dipping, den building and had a good long play on the little park. It has been one hell of a busy weekend, but it was definitely worth it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...