Sunday 30 November 2014

Advent Preparation





So this year it seems that I am late to the party. I mean, it isn't even December yet and everyone seems completely Christmas crazy already! I can't believe how unprepared I am this year, but this weekend, we have embraced the winter weather and seasonal festivities. We spent the day in and out of our little village visiting the craft fairs, music perfomances, fairs etc in celebration of the Christmas lights switch on. It was a modest affair but we made the most of it!








Winter scenes over Felicity's Wood. 



The rest of our weekend was spent getting all of the decorations ready for our little house. Our beautiful little tree has made its way indoors and has been jewelled with fairly lights and sweet little wooden orniments. Louie and I carefully constructed our first ever wreath, a tradition I hope to keep going. It will do for a first attempt and I love the way it makes our house look so homely! 

Tomorrow begins December, we are ready.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...