Sunday 23 March 2014

Weekend

Tiny Toes
 Making Fudge
Saturday: 
The Big Joules Sale - I do love visiting Rockingham, even if now it is only for shopping! The wind, the noises from the track, it just takes me back to French Car Show 2009 and what a day that was! This time, the sale wasn't as good as it has been, but I did get a few bargains.
Blossom Yoga - Louie has been asking for me to take him to a yoga class for months now and we finally found the right one. In his element, he boldly went into his class and made some friends whilst I waited in the waiting room. He had joined in perfectly with all of the postures and listened contently, he can't wait until next weeks yoga adventure.

          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Stamford



 The Cosy Club







Sunday:
Purely You: Unfortunately Becka and I had to cancel our spa day because of my silly burn, so instead, we decided to have a girly pamper day, visiting a salon in Stamford for a manicure and massage each. It was such a relaxing treat for us both, with a perfect amount of wedding talk!
Lunch: After a walk around the shops, we headed to The Cosy Club for a delicious tapas lunch. Lots of gossiping and catching up was well needed, as we don't get to see each other as often as we like. It was the perfect day before we next see eachother, for my super duper secret Hen Party!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...