Thursday 17 January 2013

This Week...

- We date with this beautiful lady for our annual painting trip to Lollipops. We made a woodland themed piece ready for the big day next weekend.

- I knocked off my wing mirror. Thinking 'I will go to Sainsburys on my way to work to buy some duct tape' was my clever moment, however I didn't anticipate not having my purse. Hooray for Mother Hen who came to my rescue at 8:10 in the morning...!

- I have been prepping ready for Mr Bee's birthday and party. I can't believe that this time next week, I will have a three year old. How did he get so big? And with birthdays, come parties! With lots planned since about October, you would think I was quite prepared, but alas no. This evening I haven't stopped, making cake toppers, party masks, very special favours and piecing things together.

- We have hardly seen Papa. He has been so busy with work deadlines that he has been spending lots of time at Uni or with Vito. He has promised to make it up to me at the weekend :)

- It has snowed! Of course, I couldn't not mention the snow, even though I haven't yet been able to enjoy it because I have been at work :( With 3-5 days worth of snow forecast, I am sure I will have plenty of time to build a snowman and get some pretty pictures.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Becka is so beautiful ... i'm going to be the ugly bridesmaid for sure!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...