Thursday 3 January 2013

Loving...

This week I am loving...
Cowshed Cowlick Shampoo and Saucy Cow Conditioner
Every time I go up north I notice how the hard water here in the Midlands makes my hair feel like straw. After our trip to Maiyango, I fell in love with the Cowshed range, especially their haircare. It makes my hair smell amazing (even late into the night!) and my hair is perfectly soft without going lank by the evening.

Fat Face Pyjamas
I was long overdue a pair of pyjamas at Christmas time. When I sadly didn't receive any as a gift, I knew I had to have the pair that I had eyed up in the Trafford Centre before Christmas. Nice and snug new PJ's. I love them!

Bare Minerals Prime Time
What a stunning little product. So light, this primer glides on. I was a little surprised at how orange it was as it came out of the bottle but it smoothes the skin beautifully. A perfect base to any makeup for that flawless finish.

Lush Cupcake Face Mask
Ooh, a pot of chocolate but not for your tum, what a tease! This smells so yummy and is very relaxing. It leaves your skin nice and clear, perfect for a girlie night in.

Clinique Repairwear Uplifting
A little miracle cream. Really hydrating and great for dry patches, puffy eyes and dark circles. And the tub lasts for ages and ages! A definite staple in my overnight bag.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...