Wednesday 23 May 2012

A Not So Quiet Day


 Lego, Breakfast in the garden.
Walking, feeding ducks, playing football, cheesey toast, chocolate cake, playing by the water, making friends, seeing lots of deer.


 Roundabout, zip line with Becka, a rare go on the swings.
A feast with friends al fresco, water fights, playdough, bright blue skies.


Yesterday I called off my plans in favour of a day of pure rest after my busy working weekend. A nice lazy walk through Bradgate Park with my boy in the beautiful sunshine was just what I needed. However my day still seemed jam packed.
When we got home, Becka asked to come round to visit, shortly followed by Papa, Vito and Joe, who had been revising for the big exam today. We all cooked a massive feast for our dinner and had a lovely evening in the sun listening to music and getting into water fights!
Not quite what I had in mind at all and certainly an early night was needed!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...