Sunday 20 May 2012

NEC Baby Show 2012

This weekend I shared my weekend with a bunch of wonderful people spreading the word of cloth nappies at the Baby Show in Birmingham. It has been a jam packed few days, making lots of sales and generally spreading the fluffy love. I got to meet some of my lovely Gurus again and some new ones too, especially good to see Asta and her baby twins and also Michelle over at Fluffy Mummy
Smartipants EU

 It was great to see all of the other nappy retailers doing so well this weekend too, with the familiar favourites, Bambino Mio, Close Parent, G-Nappies and the infamous Tots Bots!
 On Saturday, Hannah came to our house to park her car and drive the rest of the way with us. It was so lovely to see her again and I think she was pleased that she got to meet Mr Bee. He seemed to quite take to her! Thankyou so much Hannah for helping us, I know you will be reading!

Big thanks to the beautiful Susie for helping us too!


 And this was the most wonderful surprise. The thoughtful Michelle was kind enough to bring us a big box of gorgeous looking cupcakes!! I managed to scoff one on my lunch break but sharing the stand with a Vegan and a dairy-free lady, I was left with the whole box to myself! Of course I am not that greedy, they will be shared around!
One more day of my long working stint, its been a long week but totally worth it to spread the fluffy word.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...