Saturday 3 March 2012

Spotlight on: Sunflower Crafts

It occurred to me that I have lots of friends and family who are incredibly talented! I thought that I should share with you their makes and so the 'Spotlight On...' was created! This 'Spotlight On' is dedicated to Sunflower Crafts.

 Anna of Sunflower Crafts is one of my best friends. For as long as I have known her she has been making jewellery and being generally creative. She has recently started going along to craft fairs and has built up a good portfolio of items from bracelets to coasters.

The coasters have been a very popular addition to her repertoire. They are ceramic based, with a felt backing and feature patterns and motifs that are truly beautiful. The coasters are availble for £5 for 4 coasters.

Anna also designs beautiful jewellery including bracelets, earrings and necklaces, here are a few of my favourites.
Button Bracelet £2.50
Fairy Earrings £3.50

Paua Shell Wirework Bracelet £10
You can hop on over to http://sunflowercraftsbyanna.blogspot.com/ for more Sunflower Craft goodies and be sure to visit her Facebook page for more updates!

If you are in the Leicestershire/Hinckley area on the 10th March 2011, The Bee Hive Crafts and Sunflower Crafts will be holding a stall at a craft fair taking place in the Hinckley URC from 10 until 4!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...