Saturday 17 March 2012

Business Cards

I have been putting off getting some proper business cards made for a while now. I made my own out of kraft card and rubber stamps but they have run out now. I had an email offering 50 free business cards from moo.com so I thought I would give them a go, as it would only cost me the postage. Afterwards, I decided to go for some Mini Cards too, which I ordered separately. They are incredibly cute and eye catching which is why I thought they would be great for The Bee Hive.
Here are the finished article


You can have a large number of images on the back of the cards, so I chose a few of my favourite photos of my makes. What do you think?

I chose the standard delivery which was expected to arrive on the 23rd March however they arrived a mere two days later! Quick delivery and great quality cards - spot on!
Moo were lovely enough to pop in a little discount code should any of you lovely readers want to get creative on their website. Following this link will entitle you to 10% off your order :)

1 comment:

Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

Hi there, they are lovely little business cards, very attractive indeed!

Duncan In Kuantan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...