Sunday 4 December 2011

Wintery Weekend

This weekend we have been up to all sorts!
A wintery walk down to Starbucks for a lunchtime treat.
 Stopping off to watch the cars of course.
 Lots of playing, including reading about choo choos to Monkey and Gorilla.
 And playing sleeping lions.
 Nana brought home a new friend, his name is Nan-noo.
 After my craft fair, I cracked on with Mr Bee's party invitations, only just over a month to go now before the bee festivities commence!
 Anticipated hot chocolate on sticks from the craft fair, saved for tonight though.
 Early morning drive to Lincoln for the Christmas Market with Nana and Jules. It was more unbelievably busy than you could ever imagine!
The bubble lady.
 Mama Bee and Mr Bee on a reindeer

 And Mr Bee enjoying a ride in on a fire engine ride.
 Unfortunately, we didn't really see much that took our fancy at the market, not that we could get to stalls if we wanted to! (Yes, it was THAT busy)
But I did bring some goodies home, mostly craft bits, a metre of beautiful fabric, ribbon and some cute pegs to hold on my price labels, and some beautiful colouring pencils to keep in my bag for Mr Bee.

That is it now for craft fairs this year, I think there are a few projects I will focus on before Christmas, but I will keep you up to date. It will be our family party next weekend, and I am taking Mr Bee on a special trip in Sunday so hopefully I will have a lot to write about next week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi
You won the sewing class giveway on my blog (www.zoeanddrew.blogspot.com). PLease can you email me zoeanddrew {at} btinternet {dot} com
Thanks
Zoe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...