Friday 2 December 2011

Productive Week

After my successful craft fair last Saturday, I was worrying about the amount of things that I would have ready for the craft fair which I will be having a stall at tomorrow. Even though I have done a bit of procrastinating, I have actually managed to get quite a lot finished. On Sunday I started making cards, but later in the week had a massive session and managed to get loads done. Today, I completed a cushion which has been torturing me for weeks now, but I finally have it finished and looking pretty, so much so that I managed to get a second cushion made today!
I have been making more Christmas Tree decorations today, star and heart ones in red and white, which are very lovely. 
My weeks worth of crafting
Not to mention that this week I have registered as a business. Wanting to keep things above board and by the book, I knew that as I was taking money, that I needed to register with the tax man. I have started keeping a book with all my records in, but now I really am thinking that I need to find somewhere else to keep all my things as my little craft corner is over run! It is very exciting though.

I have also booked another stall for February, which will be a Cheeky Monkeys Tea Party run by the wonderful Heather from Tiny Talk. 

So wish me luck for my fair tomorrow, for more details, please click here. And have a lovely weekend, I am sure we will as Mr Bee, Nana Bee, our friend Jules and I are going up to Lincoln for their beautiful Christmas Market and we are rather excited!

Take care everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...