Sunday 14 November 2010

This week!

Not been up to a lot this week, not much to note anyway! I have put my name down to do the breastfeeding peer counsellor course which I am really excited about. On Thursday, I met Nade in Loughborough and we took the little men to Mini Monsters, a soft play cafe. It was fun :) Louie and Emmanuel really enjoyed themselves. Look how beautiful he is!

 On Friday we went to tiny talk and then on to Anna's mums house. Louie was a fantastically good boy and wasn't daunted by it being a completely different place. He was very confident and was venturing around the rooms happily! I was so proud of just how confident he was. He really does love Anna, he crawled straight over to climb on her, which is unusual for him! He only usually does that to me, Dan and his Nana. She has always been there though, she was one of the first people to visit us in hospital, when Louie was only just a day old. Louie is lucky to have such a lovely lady in his life! So we went to give Anna her birthday present. I borrowed an idea from another blog, to wrap using a tea towel rather than paper, to reduce the amount of waste. We must throw away so much paper just from wrapping. Perfectly good paper that just goes straight in the bin. Luckily, I found the perfect tea towel, which was the perfect present. Anna LOVES (well thats an understatement) the Moomins and this Moomin tea towel will be a perfect addition to her new kitchen!


And some beautiful photos of my sleeping Louie!



Isn't he just the cutest!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...