Friday 18 December 2015

December so far...

This past few weeks have been a little challenging for me, to say the least. I have had a flare up of my JHS which has rendered me at various degrees of useless in some form or another. So between work, we haven't really been up to a great deal. The lego has been out very frequently!




Though my body hasn't really been cooperating, I have been trying my best to make Christmas gifts. Marshmallows were an absolute disaster, but the shortbread was absolutely perfect! 



And the Christmas parties are now done and dusted! The family shin dig, the Elmecon Nottingham stop over and the FYP Christmas lunch, even though not everyone could make it. We swapped our Secret Santa gifts and I received a bag full of goodies, including a bottle of my favourite wine, knitted socks, a bee necklace and my favourite chocolate! Aren't I a lucky girl!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...