Sunday 1 November 2015

Brockhampton Estate


Seeing as we had a pretty busy Halloween, I decided that today, we would have a nice trip out somewhere to do some halloween activities and have a good old stroll. I scoured the events lisitngs on the National Trust website and Mr Bee and I decided on Brockhamton Estate, a medieval farmhouse near Hereford as it had the most exciting sounding trail!







To say it was foggy would be an understatement. It was so thick that you could barely see anything at all, which made the drive in to Lower Brockhampton just a little bit white knuckle!








We spent  AGES romping around the gorgeous estate, in its firey autumnal glory. 





Then we visited the house. Mr Bee made himself right at home in the 1950's room, playing with the games and toys for hours (honestly!) and I managed to bump in to a long lost relative, which was in incredible surprise!


We can not wait to return to this beautiful place, so that we may be able to see a little more of it!! It was a spectacularly fun day but I will never forget the drive home on the m5 in the most horrific fog I have ever seen in my entire life!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...