Tuesday 10 March 2015

Happy Birthday


















When I moved into our new house in September, I soon joined our local Womens Institute. I wanted to meet some local people and I thought it might be a spot of fun for me! This month our WI celebrated its 80th birthday, the same age as some of its members!!
I however, am the youngest member of the group (by a country mile!) but it doesn't stop me enjoying myself. We had a fantastic magician this month, providing the entertainment for the evening. There were giggles across the room for the entire event! Then what is a party without party food? Everyone bought a plate of something to share, which meant there was an abundance of food and of course a very beautiful birthday cake.

Happy Birthday Newbold Verdon and Barlestone WI :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...