Sunday 1 February 2015

Wightwick Revisited



It was a cold and wintery morning, Mother Hen had a taste for adventure so off we popped to the West Midlands, to pay a visit to Wightwick Manor. Last time we visited, the house was closed and the weather was incredibly soggy. I was super excited to visit here with the house open though, to explore the arts and crafts interior and the abundance of William Morris furnishings.
I wasn't disappointed.







There was so much to see, it was a little treasure trove. Every where we looked, we were surprised by something different and interesting. I knew it would be a winner with Mom and Roger. The house was so full of glorious light, I could bask in it for hours.






So it was a peaceful weekend without my boys. And luckily, this time, I didn't manage to get myself in any trouble! What a relief!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like a lovely day out!
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...