Thursday 25 September 2014



Apologies for the lack of posting, we are currently completely off grid after moving in to our new home at the weekend. In the sticks, we have zero mobile coverage and we are still waiting for someone to come and hook us up to the phone line, internet and TV!

It's quite nice really to have some peace and quiet, but I'm sure it will be welcome when it comes to being fixed up.

It has been a stressful few weeks so yesterday's trip to a (very) local spa was well needed. A very quiet day of doing not a lot, being looked after and pampered went down rather well.

I hope all of my lovely readers are having a lovely week and I promise to get back to the usual posting schedule as and when I can!



Image taken from champneys.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...