Saturday 26 July 2014

Leicester's Botanic Garden














This morning my boys left the house before I even woke. Off on a visit to see the in-laws, they left me at home as I already had plans.
The recent bout of hot weather has kept me in the cool shade of our front room, as the heat is far too much for me, but this morning I was up and out to make the most of the weather before it got too hot. It was a trip to our local Botanic Garden of the University of Leicester. Beautiful and expansive gardens not too far from the city, it is a little haven for wildlife and those seeking a little tranquility.
I met a school friend there for a little photo shoot of her perfectly charming little girl, it feels so good to be getting back in to the swing of photography again and I can't wait to see where it leads to next.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...