Wednesday 24 June 2015

Green Fingers












Call me a broken record as I am posting a lot about my little garden at the moment! I am so pleased and incredibly proud that I am actually managing to grow things in my garden!

This week I have noticed pea pods forming and growing nicely, strawberries turning red and a flood of marigolds blooming in my little basket.

Yesterday I noted three rose buds forming on my little bush, the start of some flowers on the lobelia, and the dahlias are starting to shoot up. There is nothing I like more these days than to potter in the garden pinching out the tomato shoots and making sure the peas and the sweet peas are growing nicely up their frames.

I never thought that I would be able to put my hand to a garden after the bad luck that I have had in the past but I am so pleased at my new little hobby. Maybe next year will be even more organised, who knows!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...